Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

When the image is new, the world is new.
I was a little disappointed we didn’t get to see them scramble to lie about the mud and blood more. Hai even said to Lydia that the blood was his own, which seems really easily disproven if someone were to press him on it, but it never came up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

Bet you Jonathan has gotten a call from the office of Vince McMahon based on that premier.

I find myself rooting for him what can I say.

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Honestly unless he has been sandbagging this whole way. It seems like Jonathan is going to struggle quite a bit. Not too many challenges post merge are just physical... Doesn't seem like he's too good at puzzles and I can't imagine a lot of the pain endurance challenges are going to be easy for a giant.

I love Jonathan so far so this may be wishful thinking, but despite him walking away from the early triangles challenge and Lindsay telling everyone he sucks at puzzles this week, have we seen him be bad at one yet?

But ultimately I agree - I think that the threat of his immunity challenge dominance is overstated. He'll need to nurture his relationships, which I don't think is out of the question given what we've seen.