Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I'm glad it was just a medical pull out for Jackson that he pretty much expected at least and not something family related.

I really dislike Maryann and her over the top energy/reactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Yeeah I was like OK, be unapologetically yourself. Good for you, we're all a little weird in our own way. And then I was like oh god no imagine being in camp with this person for weeks

Yeah that was my feeling, if she carries this energy off camera it'd be so draining after a couple days, let's not factor in she is without a doubt bringing up god/jesus at least once being a seminary student.