Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
I could also see it as something that comes up later that calls his trustworthiness into question. Like, someone else uses it or brings it up, the show flashes back to him being asked if that's blood and him being like "yeah!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009

Studio posted:

It's gonna be Lydia, who commented when he got back to the beach about his blood.
"Hey remember when Hai came back super bloody after the first challenge. No one talked about it, and he didn't have any cuts on him. Do you think..."

I think this episode had a lot to cover, and Hai was on the one team that didn't lose anyone, so I imagine we'll get Drama later on.

Yep, and they've been doing a lot more of this more intentional editing and flashback kinda stuff in recent seasons. I also wouldn't be surprised if it just never comes up again haha but I do kind of expect it to.