Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

njsykora posted:

The first time Jonathan wins an individual immunity he’s going to have a target on his back visible from space.

yeah he's gonna need a mike holloway run or something but it's not completely out of the question. he's a physical beast on an almost unparalleled level. i wonder if he's *awful* at puzzles or just prefers to let other people do them (or maybe he's secretly a puzzle savant and he's been keeping it in his back pocket all game)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Yeah honestly I’d buy it if there’s some Lindsay confessional where a producer is like “are you worried about the do or die tonight? you’ve succeeded in this game by going straight down the middle and never wavering so far…”

They’re certainly not above putting their thumb on the scale when it makes for better TV. honestly I don’t even know how you’d edit an episode where somebody does go home because of that. All the scheming and vote planning is just fluff in that case

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

The Bloop posted:

When he retires a comedian will take over his show and not take any of the premises seriously and mock the game throughout

God willing lmao

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

decent season, great winner

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

blue squares posted:

I’m looking for a way to watch the most recent season of AUS while in the US. Happy to pay. Looking for a site that won’t spoil it in a big image on the show page

Ditto actually

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Studio posted:

oh hell yeah the survivor thread.

they should cast me, imo.

same. can't believe they keep passing up me, a mid-thirties balding white man. this opportunity will not last, probst

edit: miserable snipe. using this opportunity to tell everyone reading to go watch David vs Goliath if you haven't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Rick posted:

Fun show. My history is 1-3 (although I barely remember 3 and I no lie followed it via audio only) then China forward. Any of the rest I should catch?

Not counting Pearl Islands, I'd say the only one in that stretch that's a must-see is Cook Islands.

I think Palau and Fiji are both quite good too. Marquesas and (especially) All-Stars are good if you want to like, know every bit of the Boston Rob origin story. Honestly I feel like everything in there is at least decent (except Thailand) and you can't go too wrong.