Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

That Maryanne chick going full funeral crier when Jackson was pulled from the game was insane. Even Jeff looked weirded out.

Loved the camera shots when medical was pulled in. I also love when they pan back and show the crew and am glad CBS has been doing that more (like with TAR this past season in the finale). Hope we get even more of that.

All the people who talk up Survivor do make me laugh though. The guy at the start talking about how you can get however many world records but there's only one "Survivor"? Dude, there's been 41 so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Why did Daniel go on and on about how awesome it is to be on Survivor but he participated in like one challenge the whole time... thats like half the reason people watch the show

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Feel very vindicated in disliking Johnathan from the jump now.

When he was talking to Lindsay who very easily pointed out his dubious plan to get rid of Drea by splitting votes onto Maryanne and she correctly pointed out this would not be keeping their original tribe strong, you could tell how mad he was to be corrected by a woman. Him telling her "I can't understand you when you're talking a mile a minute" was just another nagl. Dude sucks and I'm glad he finally showed his rear end on air.

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

look who's cheering him on along the shapiros in jon's IG comments

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

I am so scared Omer is going to pull a Zeke and get way too cocky about his ability to manipulate and be a puppetmaster and lead to his downfall :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aidoru
Oct 24, 2010

Great episode but the funniest part by far was Romeo's early ep camera talk where he said "I'm playing this game super chill, under the radar."