Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I've seen Tori play in a game called Sequester. She's insanely bad socially and basically alienated herself so that she had to win challenges to survive but she was also very fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I really enjoyed that first episode. The cast is much better than last year's and maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome but I'm into the advantages. The Spirit Halloween fake blood run was dumb in the best way and the new amulet advantage thing actually incentivizes gameplay.

The medevac was weird. I can see from his POV why you'd like about your medication when you're so close to playing Survivor but Jeff letting him play knowing he'd have to pull him out was like an adult Make-A-Wish.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Jeff is visibly horny watching this muscular man literally carry his tribe.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
lmaoooooo they have so many twists they didn't anticipate they'd have to reveal who didn't vote

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Absolutely nobody can keep a secret this season.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The thing I appreciate most about Omar possibly winning is that he's playing a well-edited social game. Usually those types of players get majorly shafted by the edit and their wins come off as somewhat random. With Omar we've seen all of his influence.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The Do or Die player surviving and the Knowledge is Power getting outplayed on both concurrent seasons with the odds in the twist’s favour is hilarious. I’ve seen enough.

Drea getting voted out made me realize she was my favourite player. The juxtaposition between her ‘horror movie’ player persona to the person immediately after getting voted out gave me whiplash.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Here's some terrible news about the future

Jeff posted:

When we say this is a new era of the game, we mean it. We are establishing new markers. So things like small tribes, earn the merge, no food, risk/reward dilemmas, Shot In The Dark, are here to stay. Other specific twists will come and go depending on the season.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

The Bloop posted:

None of what you quoted is per se bad

I think "earn the merge" refers to the hourglass and that's objectively terrible. Honestly, I'm at peace with the rest. Especially if the Knowledge is Power falls into the come-and-go category.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Maryanne :canada:

I almost didn't expect her win because F5/F4 didn't exactly go her way but then she dropped the mic at the final tribal. A part of me started rooting for Romeo after he won immunity just based on how nonsensical that win would be but he also did much better than I thought he would at tribal.