Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Propaganda Machine posted:

It sucks about Jackson but I get it. If I'm not mistaken, you have to titrate down on lithium, and to maintain it at therapeutic levels in the first place you have to take a fair bit of the stuff. So it's lovely that he didn't disclose, but my guess is he just didn't grasp how long it would actually take and genuinely thought it wouldn't be an issue.

My question is how he hid it for that long. Don't all of their bags get searched, and thoroughly? And I thought they had a week or so on location before filming started.

It sounded to me more like he told them he's taking LIthium and the Survivor crew just didn't have enough time to research what the possible negative side effects from being on Survivor could be. Presumably he was taking it on the island (they let you take prescriptions there, right?) and the med team eventually decided it was too risky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hai rules, standing his ground was great and he completely demolished Daniel there.

Jonathan also rules. Knowing his idol is Lex Luger, this is presumably a guy who's watched a few ladder matches in pro wrestling and knew exactly how to handle that challenge.

Daniel constantly losing stuff is reason enough for him to go, imho. If he almost lost my idol then claimed it was my fault I'd make him my first target.