Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dugong posted:

.... Production loves twists but also refuses to vary any of the challenges.

If you haven't yet, maybe check out Survivor Austrailia. The challenge engineers for AUS make the US production crew look like a bunch of first years.

I'm on my last season of AUS Survivor (s1 because I started on s2 and went forward). I've said this before, but it's by far the better show at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nihonniboku posted:

I started season 2, and was like, nah, this is enough Survivor for me.

For what it's worth Aus S2 is one of the best Survivor seasons of all time. I would say top 5 easily.

On this season, satisfying winner. I was rooting for Maryanne since day one. I was way into her positivity and crazy energy levels. And I love a non bitter jury. Good times.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I used a VPN to pay for an Australian paramount plus account. You could use the VPN to watch it for free on 10play, but the quality is lacking. Paramount has the good stuff (but they are missing the all star season for some reason. You have to watch that one on 10play). Just to clarify, if you are NOT on the vpn and sign up for Paramount+ it won't work (at least it didn't for me). I had to be on the VPN in AUS and then go to Paramount+ to get an account that would show the AUS version.

The non vpn route is that there is a reddit post that has a mega link to a bunch of episodes.