Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I don’t like these episodes that are 75% tc. Show camp life and gossip going on organically rather than the question/answer format where everyone is lying and giving vague answers

Dammit probst, watch survivor Australia.

Alternatively make Jeff part of the game via :toxx:. If you swear something to probst it becomes a binding agreement and you get torch snuffed if you break it. Survivor: Ironclad. Patent pending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I’d watch BR hosting a challenge and giving probst some poo poo

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I think Jeff is probably mad that none of his gimmicks are working but also can’t help but give away the flame box with his erection at the possibility of his gimmick working

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

IcePhoenix posted:

Maybe he pissed off the producers by being so boring

That’s on you for casting me, bitches

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Remember when It was speculated that Jeff was grooming Cochran to take over as host

Lol

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Replace Jeff with the Australian host please

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
If I was on a survivor jury I’d always vote for the goat. By bringing a goat to the final 3 you have shown that you don’t deserve to win.

Go Romeo.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Sighence posted:

And the goat deserves to win because?

They got to the end. By choosing to bring a goat you lose at outplay. They outlasted. And they out witted all the masterminds by not getting the boot for being a mastermind.

Valid strategy.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

The Bloop posted:

Yeah arguably but in a very beep boop way

Extremely unsatisfying

You weren’t satisfied by Fabio’s win?

Now I’ve heard everything.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

IcePhoenix posted:

Fabio was satisfying because the "masterminds" realized that if he was still in the game nobody would vote for their weasel asses over him but then he won the last three immunities in a row. He wasn't brought to the end as a goat at all. Or at least that's how I remember it. Probably getting something wrong, but I do know he was being targeted and just kept winning immunity.

Ah yeah dang you’re right. I was just trying to remember a goat.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

blue squares posted:

Wtf how did a goat outlast the other people on the final who also lasted that long? And how did they outwit the other people who also did not get voted out?

They outlasted the same. Thats a tie. They also tied on outwit. Because they didn't get voted out.

:thejoke: is im being facetious

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
No more twists
Show camp life
Emphasize social game
Ban the word resume
TIA

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Just tell them there is an advantage, and then sell nothing but food. Resume stackers go hungry, everyone else gets to eat something nice.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Yeah it’s hard to say where the line is when lying becomes gaslighting. Some combination of intent, persistence and completely disregarding obvious facts. From the edit I didn’t get that, but it’s easy to see how Hai could have felt that way when we see such little social interaction any more.

I always hate learning that the cast is jerks. Like Johnathon went from a cool dudebro to misogynist pretty quick.

Hopefully Maryanne is as sweet and innocent, if slightly obnoxious, as she seems.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

SweetJahasus posted:

My comment was more about the escalation to "gaslighting" for someone who you've peripherally known for like 4 days. Like, a lie in a game like survivor doesn't work unless you commit, and Hai is relentless with questions/etc as we saw so yes Romeo needed to be persistent with his lies or get called out on them. It's the structure of the game, not gaslighting. People who get upset that someone lied in a game of self preservation and deception (particularly with the new insane twists that encourage blindsiding) need to chill.

Totally agree on a logical level. But who knows how I would feel after weeks with no food, exhaustion and could only talk to people who are constantly lying to me. I like to think I’d be immune to the gameplay and be a gracious loser, but sometimes you just dont like a dude and want to make sure someone else wins the million

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
A shameful way to honor the great bill clinton

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I watched the Mole for the first time when it got put on Netflix. It was great until they went celebrity only for some reason.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Boston Rob was better on Amazing Race when he introduced the game to dishonesty

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Australian survivor superiority. The era of Jeff has ended. All hail Jonathon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
New side bet on last place. Pick the poison