Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Before the DLC on March 18, I've been trying to reach 10,000 VR online (bought MK8D on release but went through periods when I didn't play for years and now started again over the past month or so) and now I'm less than 200 points away, but those Worldwide rooms can be brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
alright, accomplished what i needed to accomplish, now i guess i have to star the rest of the cups

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Captain Hygiene posted:

Double Dash is the only main game I've barely touched so I don't actually remember anything about the original. I love the simple chaos in the MK8 version and wish it was longer though.
my favorite part of double dash baby park were the shells (esp. bowser shell) being able to bounce across the track

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Probably the tiniest thing possible, but I wish the MK8D HUD kept track of elapsed times during racing and then displayed them along with the standings at the end so I could see how narrowly I won/lost to the racers closest to me