Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I raced in the Dry Bomber with Dry Bones because it looked cool, didn't know it was actually meta for DS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Xenomrph posted:

Ninja Hideaway is the best of the new DLC tracks in this wave, it felt like a wild journey of exploration the first time I played it where it got progressively crazier over each lap.

Like my first lap was like “okay let’s feel this out… where am I going? Was that a shortcut?”
The second lap was like “let’s experiment a little and see where some of these paths go”
The third lap was like “okay I’ve got this, let’s see what this course can do”

It was a lot of fun.

I really like it because it's stolen straight out of a segment from Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Xenomrph posted:

Oh that’s awesome, do you have a YouTube clip of it for comparison? I’m curious to see it.

Upon rewatch, it's not as close to the segment as I'd remembered, but the theme is definitely shared super strongly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBCGUp2pM4