Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Did anyone else frequently run into hackers in MKDS? I'd often see people equipped with the same item and use it constantly throughout the whole race. My favorite was someone named I'M HACK who repeatedly hit us with the lightning bolt as we were waiting at the starting line

Other than that the game owned hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Are the DLC courses not online? I've been playing for like a half hour and haven't seen them once

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

They look fine

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

So I guess the new courses just aren't online yet?

I think it's time to pick a new character, like half the people online are Waliugi and I'm tired of being one of them

chaleski fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Mar 20, 2022

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

New courses are online, let's goooo

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Yeah Ninja's a blast but the last few turns mess me up every time for some reason, I really gotta practice that one a bit. I played it online at 200cc last night and it was loving pandemonium

Speaking of 200cc, I'm usually pretty iffy on it but on Paris it's loving great, I did what felt like half a lap on a single drift, it was amazing. New courses are fun y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Yeah 200cc is pretty crazy, it's almost like a different game. Aside from being really familiar with the courses (which is obvious) the trick is learning how to brake while powersliding