Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
So do the new maps look up to the graphical standard of the rest of the game or are they just the MK Tour versions like people were worrying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nice!!! Can’t wait to play on these :)

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Finally got home and played on all the new tracks. Like them a lot! And the ones from Tour are definitely improved graphically, which is nice. Not a major amount, but more than enough for me! It’s odd that Ninja Hideaway is listed as an original track when it’s also from Tour.

Also drat my muscle memory for this game has completely gone to poo poo after years of Tour. The drifts on the setup that always served me well before somehow manage to feel both more and less sensitive at the same time. Gonna need to get some practice in before I join some goon games.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I stopped playing this because I was playing the mobile game a lot and destroyed my muscle memory then I stopped playing the mobile game because it was just constantly throwing weapons at you even in the NPC races, just felt like the prime objective of the game was to actively sabotage you specifically and it was stressing me out so I’ve gone back to this, and…..it now feels like it’s doing the same thing? Like I am doing the 50cc cups of the booster pass courses for the trophies and every single race has thrown (I promise this is not an exaggeration) two blue shells, one or two lightnings, and just a ton of red shells at me. I’m still winning ofc because 50cc but I rarely if ever end a race with 10 coins because it’s always hitting me with poo poo. Did they up the rate of this stuff? Or was it always this way and I am just mental?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Still no Delfino Square. Nintendo have shamed themselves extremely hard with this one. How will they ever recover