Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I have a lot of thoughts on this show and how great it is but all I could think about during the 2nd episode of S4 was if the therapist was the VO guy who does the intro about Viewer Discretion Advised etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Van and Darius appeared in The Harder They Fall on Netflix last year, which was an awesome Western, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

They were fun, Darius played a pretty good villain. Great Western/film in general.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Henchman of Santa posted:

So was that their demented take on Tyler Perry?

Yes, very much so.

He runs the entire Black media and entertainment complex in Atlanta, effectively owns much of East Point (which is adjacent to College Park as they mentioned) since that's where his studios are and his shows/movies are legion.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
That episode and this season is so good.

Was dying at the kid thrown through the glass then Some Guy Named Doug’s song sound over the credits at the end

Also Albert has the absolute best “what the gently caress, I can’t even believe this poo poo” look of woe and weary exasperation

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I lost it at the shot of Goofy's real shoes and gloves washed up on the lake.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Keyser_Soze posted:

I could watch an entire season of Alfred on the Farm or Darius Shopping or Returning stuff.

Want a spin-off with the barber from The Barbershop episode following his everyday life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Sometimes I'll randomly think about the scene in Season 2 when Earn had a foot race against Michael Vick outside of the club then the cut to Earn and Van sitting in the car and lol