Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Burnin' down the disco floor...
Fear the wrath of the mighty FUNKTOR!
Welp I mainlined the LP you linked of the original, so I'm all ready for the mod!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Voting Yuri.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Honestly I've started watching shows in my native language with subs. Makes it so much easier to not stress about missing dialogue if my kids start talking, or if the sound is badly mixed. And, every now and then, you get a show that was originally in a different language, and it's subbed and dubbed at once, and there are contrasts between the two, which is great fun (my young kids enjoy a lot of Korean-made cartoons on Netflix).

Funktor
May 17, 2009

We miss you! Hope the move went / is going smoothly.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

...Hisao smash?

Funktor
May 17, 2009

You have my carte-blanche permission to include anything I say here or on Discord in whatever manner you like. I'm not picky.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

I vote you write in whatever way you feel best about.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Hey just because the thread isn't like super-active, I just wanted to say I am thoroughly enjoying this LP and look forward to each post. I just don't have much to say. Hm, maybe I should download the game.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Ugggghhhh I am in this picture twice and I don't like it....

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Yuri

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Comfort all the way.

Funktor
May 17, 2009

See, this right here? This is why I'm still on this forum over 13 years after I originally paid my :10bux:. Where else can I read an incredibly interesting and insightful essay on a subject that doesn't explicitly intersect my professional life, on a Saturday evening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Falconier111 posted:

there’s a certain kind of loose-jointedness common in autistic people that a lot of us (me included) recognize more-or-less on sight

I scanned the paper, but I would love to hear more about this, it sounds fascinating.