Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Antistar01 posted:

This story doesn't work as well if you're used to places where it's easy to lock your keys inside. :v:

I kind of thought they were pretty common? I've lived in plenty of places like that. E.g. with a push-button lock on the inside of the front door. You can easily lock the door on your way out without the key by opening the door, pushing the button in to lock it, and then letting it close. I've fostered a habit of double/triple-checking that my keys are definitely in my pocket when I leave.

Most doors I know just close without locking, so I can leave my apartment without locking the door, but it's still impossible to get in without a key. Locking it just provides additional security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
The way it was phrased "Offer to join her at therapy" "That is something she has to face herself" gives a bit of a clue that this is the bad choice (deciding for Sayori instead of leaving it up to her, "she has to face this herself" as opposed to "maybe she wouldn't want others around"), but yeah, I probably would have picked that option too because no, I very much do not want anybody I actually have to face later around when I'm at my most vulnerable and will probably have to talk about things I have not told them before in that much detail.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Falconier111 posted:

(Text Noise)

I whip out my phone.

Yuri carries on typing, and she's taking an awful long time to reply. I get the feeling that she's plucking up the courage to ask me something.

SAYORI: What's up?

HISAO: Oh, you know that book Yuri lent me? I'm checking to see if it's on Netflix.

SAYORI: We're gonna have a horror night?

HISAO: Well I told Yuri I'd let her know my thoughts on the book with her, but I haven't really read enough of it to really discuss it. But if I can find it on Netflix then I thought we could all watch it together instead. Oh, here it is.

SAYORI: Oh…

HISAO: Are you okay with it?

SAYORI: Of course~ I'd be a terrible friend if I stopped her from coming over. Other people are out there having tough times too…

She shifts her attention to the television, a wan smile on her face.

HISAO: Okay. I figured that if you were here too, you wouldn't feel like I was...I dunno, leaving you out or anything?

SAYORI: It's fine, Hisao.
Hisao, you dense motherfucker.