Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

KirbyKhan posted:

Mostly comes from the two trainer brothers having gone into a blacksite that cpd has been known to operate, but it was spooky at the time because news reported they went to Nigeria, and lmao rofl lololololol they had no ties to Africa we were just told that because they had the hard gay bodybuilder muscles, but they wernt gay with Jussie pre-trial I remember the tmz article, but then in the trial they both describe going to bath houses to J/O with each other and lmao lol

That coming out concurrently with the Ghislaine trial was a comedy nexus. I have no idea what to believe when I read a Jussie Smolette story but I know it will be delightful.

they got interrogated at o'hare itself, not the homan square blacksite
the only testimony about homosexuality was from jussie, the brother denied it when directly asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't give a poo poo if he is guilty or not because the cpd committed many more serious crimes in the process of framing smollett. possibly framing him for a crime he actually committed, true, but they still did it. gently caress the cpd.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its fun to say Jussie

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i like to say it in the following accents:

killer instinct announcer voice

cletus from the simpsons voice

aave affect

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

i like to say it in the following accents:

killer instinct announcer voice

cletus from the simpsons voice

aave affect

do a euro one like Yussie

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Juicie

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Quotey posted:

honestly this is the perfect opportunity to beat the guy up. anyone else want in?
i already did once, so i probably shouldn't tempt fate again

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I too think the guy who bought a rope, tied it into a loose noose around his neck then left it there for 4 hours so the police could see it when they arrived was definitely framed

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/crepeau/status/1504946338202632196?s=20&t=aeFgL0lPlk_3Jz9wqsSTXg

the content never stops

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Sometimes I think people forget that it's Jussie Smollet, not Just Us Smollett,

and that's why we're so divided in this country we can't even have these conversations any more!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Jussie Smolensk

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

mawarannahr posted:

Jussie Smolensk
“Hello, is this Milo Edwards? You’re gonna want to listen to this.”

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

El Pollo Blanco posted: