Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/JonnyTimz/status/1502343628882321408

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

pity reply

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

death to vapists

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao at smoking nicotine when thc is right there

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
i dont get salts, can you just put it in the tank like liquid or is it different

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
https://twitter.com/jakesaysyousuck/status/1097639133386698754?s=21

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
vaping huge plumes every 5 seconds every waking moment of my life ftw

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

vaping huge plumes every 5 seconds every waking moment of my life ftw

same, except farting

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Would you feel creepy smoking a cigarette nowadays? Would you even know where to buy one?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Would you feel creepy smoking a cigarette nowadays? Would you even know where to buy one?

yes, and at an indian reservation gas station to get tax-free American Spirits

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i can get a liter of vape juice for like 50 dollars if i order from the suppliers that supply the actual vape shops, if i wanted the same sort of dollars : nicotine ratio for smokes i'd have to own a tobacco farm

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Liquor store man is a community institution and I will not break off my daily ritual with him.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i just use a dynavap

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i recommend not vaping weed if you have poor impulse control

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Stairmaster posted:

i recommend not vaping weed if you have poor impulse control

i recommend not being such a fuckin square

j o y c e
Jan 12, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the state of vape in 2022:

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I have a "Veev" vaporizer which is supposedly to help me quit smoking but actually it just helps me consume nicotine at times when i could not smoke cigarettes.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
don’t do both bro. it’s easy to quit smoking with a vape. it’ll be weird for a week or so but then you’re clear. it’s a million times better than smoking. cheaper, don’t smell, maybe kills you less.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

don’t do both bro. it’s easy to quit smoking with a vape. it’ll be weird for a week or so but then you’re clear. it’s a million times better than smoking. cheaper, don’t smell, maybe kills you less.

well i dont think there's enough data to say it kills you less: my lungs are probably calcified glycol coated sacks that will eventually suffocate my brain into shriveled paste because it also makes it stupidly easy to suck down 99999 mg of nicotine all day everyday.

but yes to the other things, absolutely. its so cheap

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Vapers are just training to be professional fog machines. It’s essential work

Legalize vape work

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

well i dont think there's enough data to say it kills you less: my lungs are probably calcified glycol coated sacks that will eventually suffocate my brain into shriveled paste because it also makes it stupidly easy to suck down 99999 mg of nicotine all day everyday.

but yes to the other things, absolutely. its so cheap

completely agreed

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Vaping is tough bc you can literally vape anywhere whereas everyone I knew that smoked cigarettes went outside for it, which kinda limits your consumption. But w a vape you end up vaping 24/7 and it’s super hard to quit. Definitely better than cigarettes and I love it but they have a dark side.

I loved hitting my vape while it was charging from my laptop so I could pretend it was e-tobacco I just downloaded , like some kinda dumbass cyberpunk movie

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

whole lotta Duncan Hunter wannabes itt

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Filthy Hans posted:

whole lotta Duncan Hunter wannabes itt

i don't have a gaming computer lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVurIoQtzeI

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

vaping helped me quit smoking after a decade but god drat do I love marijuana

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

you can vape marijuana ive seen it done

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

oh I’m well aware. vaping is a miracle imo second only to tinctures

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

hbag posted:

i recommend not being such a fuckin square

i agree hbag

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

thank you CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

You can vape in the bathroom. No one can stop you

ClassicFascist
Jul 8, 2011
I get where you're coming from with mixing your own nic salt juice, but I've always been a bit wary about DIY-ing that kind of stuff. The whole idea of stripping out salt components for safe consumption sounds super technical and, honestly, a bit intimidating. I've always preferred to play it safe and stick with pre-made options.

Juul definitely shook things up with their nicotine salts, I'll give them that. It's a smoother experience, for sure. But for me, convenience and safety come first, especially with vaping. I'm not really into the idea of experimenting with my own mixtures.

If you're looking for variety without the hassle, there's this place with a bunch of pre-mixed options. They've got a cool selection at [removed]. You can click here to check out their collections.

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they introduced New Fascism as a marketing scam to rebuild consumer hype for Fascism Classic and you all fell for it

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Cigarettes and liquor are available for purchase at any gas station or convenience store here. It's also considered socially acceptable to smoke cigarettes and cigars anywhere outdoors, no matter how crowded with children the area might be, or even right outside the door of a restaurant for people to have to walk in or out of. I'll take vapes any day.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
you have to pay an extra $2-4 to receive vape products in the mail for some 21+ ID handling compliance thing and with the vendor they (i think?) have to be registred with the feds now, all because barron was being a huge square
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1171896011687649280?t=nf7ivBesRDhIRhF4A3bwSA&s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

you have to pay an extra $2-4 to receive vape products in the mail for some 21+ ID handling compliance thing and with the vendor they (i think?)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

you can just buy propylene glycol, nicotine, and flavorings and slop em together but i never got around to doing that when i vaped nicotine because i was just using vapes to quit nicotine entirely so i wasn't about to put a bunch of money down. i never even got to make a vape liquid that would make you instantly puke your guts up and pass out, tragic

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
hi yes i'd like 3 liters of your most affordable lung juice

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

hi yes, I'd vastly prefer someone's strawberry poo poo over some business bro lording over his stank rear end cigar in a crowded place, ok thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

you can vape marijuana ive seen it done

this