Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

We will discover that some type of bird is at a similar intelligence as humans but we just needed to form a way to communicate. The fight over giving them rights will lead to genocide against that species of bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
After WW5 the only left technology is rusty swords for practicing proctology.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Everyone becomes gay, but also the world ends so unfortunately gay people get blamed for that

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
video games made by AAA studios in the USA will still suck

also Ubisoft will allow employees to bring guns to work

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

President gay hitler

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
New kind of dental problem

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
america collapses and then right as china is finally about to be the world superpower it collapses into a revolution leading to the world falling at europe's feet, again

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Ides of March will be known for stock market crash instead of Rome crap

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

fucken... half life 3 still. isnt out!!!!!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

CODChimera posted:

id rather us all die than be saved by Elon
I've got some GREAT news for you!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
DnD will make it mandatory to donate to Neo-Nazis.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Too Many Birds posted:

fucken... half life 3 still. isnt out!!!!!

this is the worst prediction yet, also the most possible

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

I bet they'll mandate those backing-up beep noises on everything with wheels: private cars, bicycles, baby strollers, wheelchairs, you name it.

That's about the right level of pointless, backwards technological frippery that harms far more people than it helps we've come to expect.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I bet they'll mandate those backing-up beep noises on everything with wheels: private cars, bicycles, baby strollers, wheelchairs, you name it.

That's about the right level of pointless, backwards technological frippery that harms far more people than it helps we've come to expect.

Seriouspost, they've already changed the back up sound to white noise for reasons unrelated to it being annoying.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Shadowrun but without the elves.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Seriouspost, they've already changed the back up sound to white noise for reasons unrelated to it being annoying.

Whoa, really? I hope that becomes a world standard soon because the beepy kind are everywhere out where I live.

Seriously that's such good news I'm not even gonna put up a jaded front, maybe there is such a thing as progress sometimes.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Whoa, really? I hope that becomes a world standard soon because the beepy kind are everywhere out where I live.

Seriously that's such good news I'm not even gonna put up a jaded front, maybe there is such a thing as progress sometimes.

Industrial vehicles last a long time and it's only most of the new ones that have white noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Coronavirus continues to get worse. Long covid causes generational brain damage an order of magnitude worse than leaded gasoline in the west. China stands alone as the sole global holdout. Conditions continue to decline in the west and China is blamed by capitalist and crony alike. China seeks to deescalate initially through diplomacy, enablement, and finally, appeasement. None of this works because you can't negotiate with what has become a gestalt psychopathy. Recognizing that nuclear conflict is inevitable, in 2040 they start a secret moonshot nuclear defense effort with the aim of completely neutralizing all other nuclear powers. Dwindling global resources accelerate the timeline, and Chinese forces execute a preemptive strike in 2045 before the program objectives have been completed. It is largely a technological success, but the sheer volume of nuclear weapons makes it an overall failure. Isolated pockets of humanity cling to life in several regions, but ultimately succumb to famine and disease. The last human dies in 2052.