Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the freedom of capital to move around means those localized initiatives are all doomed to failure in the long run imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DrSunshine posted:

I dunno man, I bet if you go to the local dollar store, big box retail, gas station, or outlet grocery where most Americans work and ask them, hey, do you like to work? Does your job give you meaning in life? Do you want to do this job until you die? They would probably reply "hell no, this job sucks, but I'm only doing it because I have rent and bills to pay and kids to feed".

but the cheerios insta page says we have a hustle culture??