Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did an ungodly amount of cocaine in my early twenties, then one day I said to myself, this isn't fun anymore, I haven't touched it in years, in fact, I've declined it when offered several times.

God it was fun when it was still fun though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's ok if you don't inhale

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Like every other drug, way more people have used crack than are addicted to crack. Nothing is universally or automatically addictive.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Has anyone done the opposite? Like try to get addicted to oatmeal or something just to see if they could do it?

naem
May 29, 2011

one time I bought a six-pack and I must of drank FOUR of those things, in one weekend ha

two on a Friday and then two AGAIN Saturday.

I was PRETTY WOOZY that Sunday let me tell you and then of course, there’s two left just, staring you down all that next week. (not sure why they sell in six packs seems too much??)

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Im addicted to OPs moms crack

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I can quit the Jenkem anytime I want.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

runnypoops posted:

Im addicted to OPs moms crack

yeah its much more widely available and affordable

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I had a friend once tell me they casually enjoyed some crack with a homeless person in washington heights earlier that week.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

naem posted:

one time I bought a six-pack and I must of drank FOUR of those things, in one weekend ha

two on a Friday and then two AGAIN Saturday.

I was PRETTY WOOZY that Sunday let me tell you and then of course, there’s two left just, staring you down all that next week. (not sure why they sell in six packs seems too much??)

I’m alerting your bishop immediately

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Never tried crack, but high quality cocaine is amazing and the only limiting factor on my use was how expensive it was. But there’s no way in hell I’d touch it again since there are way too many dirty batches now that will straight up kill you.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
I've done crack three times in my life. First time was outside a concert with this groovy hippie chick I was living with at the time. Some sketchy dude offered us a free hit and after taking it she and I immediately began making out, bought a bag and ditched the concert and went home to finish the rest. This was the first time I discovered what those little roses in the glass tubes at gas stations were for. That first hit was amazing and like no other drug I'd done before or since. The second time was a week later and said roommate and I had another bender then wrote it off for life.

Third time was my grandmother's wake in Detroit. My junkie cousin (imagine Eminem if he never got famous) from the 8 Mile took me bar hopping around Dearborn Heights after the service and we made the decision at a strip club to buy some coke. He meets a cab driver who agrees to hook us up and proceeds to take us to a neighborhood that looks right out of Robocop. The cabbie and my cousin disappear into some flop house and leave me in the cab for what feels like an hour. When they both come back and the driver drops us off at our hotel my cousin reveals that he'd actually bought crack and we proceeded to smoke it out of the body of a plastic hotel pen.

That was twenty years ago and I still think about that first hit.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Chiming in to say that in when I was 22-23 (2 years ago lmao) I also did a lot of cocaine but then simply stopped doing it. Ketamine too. Was easy for me though since my friends who had become cokeheads also became super lame at the time so I was incentivized to stop.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I do know people who boofed cocaine though which seems it would be MORE addictive than crack (prostate) but they only did it once.... they were white or w/e you said in OP so hmmmm

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Not crack, but I did PCP once.

Never again, I'll stick to Ketamine thanks

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
When I was homeless, I knew a guy who smoked crack cut with baby laxatives and he would poo poo his pants once he got high.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Hector Delgado posted:

When I was homeless, I knew a guy who smoked crack cut with baby laxatives and he would poo poo his pants once he got high.

I thought the baby laxative thing was a myth

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
Yeah but just for fun

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
heroin's not that bad

once you get over the social stigma it's smooth sailing

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
I'm prescribed meth, its not all it's cracked up to be.

Get it? Crack? HAH

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think I would enjoy crack if I took it. I took a baby bump of cocaine once and it wasn't fun at all. I felt like my heart was going to explode. I don't understand why people like cocaine at all.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Smoked crack one time because I tried to buy cocaine from someone and they came back with crack instead. Not really the sort of thing where I can ask them to return it to the store for an exchange, I remember it being a lovely drug and not wanting more. Cocaine in general is overrated.

.random
May 7, 2007

STABASS posted:

yeah I smoke crack. don't even really enjoy it! but I love the culture.

I haven’t been high in a while, man. But I still do it. I like the lifestyle.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
YEAH I'M ALL ABOUT CRACK

CONSTANT
REMINDER
ABOUT
CONNECTIVITY OF
KIN

BECAUSE OF [CRACK] I STILL LIVE WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE BLOOD IS THICKER WATER AND THICKER THAN ME PAWNING MA MA'S SILVERWARE FOR MEth

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When they legalize all drugs in 2069 you'll be able to go to an artisanal boutique to buy organic crack from your local coketender

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

When they legalize all drugs in 2069 you'll be able to go to an artisanal boutique to buy organic crack from your local coketender

That sounds horrible, shameful drugs like coke and meth and heroin and alcohol should all be sold in nondescript packaging at the pharmacy.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've smoked crack before it was ok i guess.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That sounds horrible, shameful drugs like coke and meth and heroin and alcohol should all be sold in nondescript packaging at the pharmacy.

Shame is an artificial concept if you just decide to say no

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Shame is an artificial concept if you just decide to say no

Lol what is this "no" you speak of?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I meant to the shame, not the drugs, let's not get nuts

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
D.A.R.E to smoke crack

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I smoked crack once and for 3 days all i could think about was smoking crack which made me think that no matter what i should not ever smoke crack again.

I did a bunch of oxycontin for a while and when i ran out of money because my use was ramping up i got sick and had withdrawals. I just dealt with it and after that I knew the party was over and it was time to stop doing drugs.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
op how stupid are you, ballpark

because lmao

tons of people try things a few times and never again. dont listen to DARE propaganda imo

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Something Nancy Reagan liked to prattle on about in the 80s.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Smoked crack one time because I tried to buy cocaine from someone and they came back with crack instead. Not really the sort of thing where I can ask them to return it to the store for an exchange, I remember it being a lovely drug and not wanting more. Cocaine in general is overrated.

yeah the couple times i did crack it was like, "imagine adderall that has been cut with diet pepsi and drain cleaner"

i used to work with people who had massive quantities of cocaine at all times, it was fun enough the 20 or so times i did it over the course of 2 years but i never once felt the desire to spend money on it

Barudak
May 7, 2007

New a dude named Smeagol who did this, really hosed up his life

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i feel genuinely blessed that opiates only make me feel itchy and throw up.

I remember at rutgers it was like a dollar a milligram for oxys and kids were spending $80 like it was nothing and the high felt like it was worth two bucks

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
the big appeal of opiates at the pill level, at least for me, was not that they give you much of a distinct "high" in the way that weed, or LSD, or speed does

it's that, when you're on opiates, you absolutely literally do not care even a little bit about anything in your life that sucks

my life was miserable on a truly fundamental level when i was on opiates. that's the only reason i took them. they were the only antidepressants that worked. if i didn't take a little bit of hydrocodone i would realize how lovely my life was and how bad my partner was abusing me and i wouldn't bother going to work or doing art or anything, i would just sit at home and want to die

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I smoked crack once and for 3 days all i could think about was smoking crack which made me think that no matter what i should not ever smoke crack again.

I did a bunch of oxycontin for a while and when i ran out of money because my use was ramping up i got sick and had withdrawals. I just dealt with it and after that I knew the party was over and it was time to stop doing drugs.

This is just weird to me. Addiction to oxycodone I mean. It’s definitely mind altering, but to me it just doesn’t feel, you know, good. Mostly feels itchy. I have enjoyed when I was on it that it allowed me to do insanely massive, lung shredding dabs without coughing. The crazy megadab is what provides the bulk of the analgesia and buzz for me though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Nigmaetcetera posted:

This is just weird to me. Addiction to oxycodone I mean. It’s definitely mind altering, but to me it just doesn’t feel, you know, good. I have enjoyed when I was on it that it allowed me to do insanely massive, lung shredding dabs without coughing. The crazy megadab is what provides the bulk of the analgesia and buzz for me though.

if the oxycodone didn't make you feel like you were engulfed in a warm fuzzy sweater and everything in the world is just fine, just fine man, then you didn't take enough to really get the desired effect