Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Cheese Thief posted:

I had a friend in highschool that was trying to get coke from some guy at work but it was yellow and rocked up so he put it in a blunt and didn't tell anyone and passed it around to about 5 people who unknowingly smoked the crack weed blunt. Everyone was pissed

Why the gently caress do people do poo poo like this

One time my buddy gave me MDMA that he had knowingly mixed with research chemicals and thought he was doing me a favor or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I have a massive crop of Papaver somniferum coming up in my garden and an order for Erythroxylum novogranatense seeds on the way. I expect to be posting in the "have you ever met anyone who ruined their life" in about 4 months due to this.

So like... You're gonna make your own heroin and coke? What sort of quantity of coca leaves do you need to actually get anything?
At least you'll know it's clean right?

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’ll probably chew the coca leaves to try it and will maybe process some opium but I don’t intend to make heroin. That’s a lot more work for the obvious intent of becoming addicted.

I think it’s kinda fun to have pretty plants that are somehow morally transgressive to someone else and are easy to grow. Did I mention they are pretty?

I can appreciate that!