Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

This is just weird to me. Addiction to oxycodone I mean. It’s definitely mind altering, but to me it just doesn’t feel, you know, good. Mostly feels itchy. I have enjoyed when I was on it that it allowed me to do insanely massive, lung shredding dabs without coughing. The crazy megadab is what provides the bulk of the analgesia and buzz for me though.

i think everyone's got their poison you know? opioids gave me a fuzzy blanket i could ignore my disaster rear end inner and outer life with

so i lost 10 years to them!!! it's really cool to think "wow i spent my entire 20s super high basically running in place lmao"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's the worst flu in the world at first, then with relapse and kindling it becomes your brain screaming at you to terminate your life, with something akin to the flu, and the only coherent drive is ending the madness.

still not sure how i got thru it this last time.

well i obsessively tapered over almost a year even going back to kratom, where it all started, and i still had a really bad two weeks

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

precision posted:

people used to say that guys can't get erections while on ecstasy, and buddy, i don't know what the hell lovely ecstasy they've been doing haha

my guess is that if its more cut with smack than usual? or more cut with meth.

sex on ecstasy really is something else

it really is

god.

the memories

never again tho