Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've never tried crack. I got addicted to alcohol and benzos. Funnily enough I got addicted to benzos because I was young and naive and trusted a doctor who I didn't know was getting kickbacks. He killed another patient the same way. He can't do medicine now. Alcohol was just a cope for severe sexual trauma.

Now, as far as drugs, ecstasy is fun every now and again. Probably once a year or two? Protip: don't do ecstasy with people where it'd be awkward the next day if you made out or hosed.

Weed is fine, acid is fun but I don't use it much/at all. I tried meth 1.5 times. The first time we had a different dealer who cut some ecstasy with it. The second time I was just in a bad place and got offered a pill of it from someone I barely knew.

Worst part is it was honestly pretty okay? But I've never felt the urge to do it again. If I take drugs I don't really want to *do stuff*.

I will never touch heroin because I know it is exactly everything my brain craves in a drug, and it will effectively kill me instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU