Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

one time when I was 14 I noticed that imitation vanilla extract is like 40% alcohol by volume and I took a little sip of it and it tasted pretty yucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

one time I bought a six-pack and I must of drank FOUR of those things, in one weekend ha

two on a Friday and then two AGAIN Saturday.

I was PRETTY WOOZY that Sunday let me tell you and then of course, there’s two left just, staring you down all that next week. (not sure why they sell in six packs seems too much??)

naem
May 29, 2011

meth literally burns out your brains chemical receptors by imitating pleasure chemicals but is make out of battery acid