Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I have I think a post that is genuinely near to what you are talking about.

Only once I went in to the room at the party where they were keeping the door shut. There was a big semicircle of people and they were smoking cocaine. Some guy was treating everyone; I was with my 1st boyfriend who was a sweetheart stoner everyone liked. When it came to my turn I took a tiny little hit and felt it right away. The feeling must have faded fast because I remember before it came around again me hoping so much that I would get to take another hit. I turned to my boyfriend and said I think we should leave and he said OK.
We left the party actually and in the car I admitted that I was already craving another hit before the pipe had gotten back around to us and we should never do that again and he agreed and we never did and I never did again in my entire life.

Years later I had the opportunity multiple times and I never did. *whew*
True story
Ended up loving my life up but not that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Applewhite posted:

This is exactly like what I'm wondering about.

Does the craving still haunt you (however distantly) or has it faded completely?

It didn't haunt me ever, it was scary too so I didn't crave it.

Which saved me I guess.

Spinz fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 14, 2022