Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
I've done crack three times in my life. First time was outside a concert with this groovy hippie chick I was living with at the time. Some sketchy dude offered us a free hit and after taking it she and I immediately began making out, bought a bag and ditched the concert and went home to finish the rest. This was the first time I discovered what those little roses in the glass tubes at gas stations were for. That first hit was amazing and like no other drug I'd done before or since. The second time was a week later and said roommate and I had another bender then wrote it off for life.

Third time was my grandmother's wake in Detroit. My junkie cousin (imagine Eminem if he never got famous) from the 8 Mile took me bar hopping around Dearborn Heights after the service and we made the decision at a strip club to buy some coke. He meets a cab driver who agrees to hook us up and proceeds to take us to a neighborhood that looks right out of Robocop. The cabbie and my cousin disappear into some flop house and leave me in the cab for what feels like an hour. When they both come back and the driver drops us off at our hotel my cousin reveals that he'd actually bought crack and we proceeded to smoke it out of the body of a plastic hotel pen.

That was twenty years ago and I still think about that first hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU