Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
David Cross went on a one day crack binge for roughly similar reasons. Afterwards his brain kept trying to come up with excuses to go back to the crack house, but he realized that was all a part of Dr. Coke’s con-job, so he didn’t go back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Cocaine was made obsolete the instant meth was first synthesized in 19th century Japan. It’s like cocaine that lasts hours, not seconds. Don’t do it though, unless you think you’re special and you won’t get addicted. you are special, you won’t get addicted

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hector Delgado posted:

When I was homeless, I knew a guy who smoked crack cut with baby laxatives and he would poo poo his pants once he got high.

I thought the baby laxative thing was a myth

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

When they legalize all drugs in 2069 you'll be able to go to an artisanal boutique to buy organic crack from your local coketender

That sounds horrible, shameful drugs like coke and meth and heroin and alcohol should all be sold in nondescript packaging at the pharmacy.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Shame is an artificial concept if you just decide to say no

Lol what is this "no" you speak of?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I smoked crack once and for 3 days all i could think about was smoking crack which made me think that no matter what i should not ever smoke crack again.

I did a bunch of oxycontin for a while and when i ran out of money because my use was ramping up i got sick and had withdrawals. I just dealt with it and after that I knew the party was over and it was time to stop doing drugs.

This is just weird to me. Addiction to oxycodone I mean. It’s definitely mind altering, but to me it just doesn’t feel, you know, good. Mostly feels itchy. I have enjoyed when I was on it that it allowed me to do insanely massive, lung shredding dabs without coughing. The crazy megadab is what provides the bulk of the analgesia and buzz for me though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

precision posted:

if the oxycodone didn't make you feel like you were engulfed in a warm fuzzy sweater and everything in the world is just fine, just fine man, then you didn't take enough to really get the desired effect

I took over a hundred mg in one dose last time. I know the feeling you’re referring to, I’m just saying that some people, like myself, don’t care for that feeling especially. Only feeling I cared about was my broken foot feeling 90% less broken last time I had it.