Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Like every other drug, way more people have used crack than are addicted to crack. Nothing is universally or automatically addictive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’ll probably chew the coca leaves to try it and will maybe process some opium but I don’t intend to make heroin. That’s a lot more work for the obvious intent of becoming addicted.

I think it’s kinda fun to have pretty plants that are somehow morally transgressive to someone else and are easy to grow. Did I mention they are pretty?

heads up that this is ridiculously illegal (as in decades in prison in many jurisdictions), and claiming your plainly visible poppy field is for decoration is not going to go far when they find the scored pods