Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Probably Magic posted:

Every time I've tuned into any college basketball game this calendar year and start rooting for someone, they immediately choke their lead away, so this is going to be a looooong tournament for me. Hope you like Kentucky taking it all or what the gently caress ever.

Sounds good to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I will pull against my bracket picks if it means a cool upset will happen (unless it's my team getting upset). These next 4 days are just really fun basketball, and I'm still working at home which makes it even better.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
https://twitter.com/ByCasagrande/status/1504616241591623682?t=9-1sB09c5MOveJhuYttFNw&s=19

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I don't like this

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I'm not ok

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
:suicide:

1 of 6 from the line. Should have been able to put it away.

Gonna go drown myself in some bourbon now.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I haven't watched basketball all day. I turn Illinois-Chattanooga on to check out a possible upset. Illinois promptly hits back to back 3s. I have turned it back off.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Just saw that Tennessee lost. That makes me feel a little better.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Gonna petition the NCAA to not allow teams from New Jersey to play teams from Kentucky in the state of Indiana anymore after this weekend. Kentucky women lost to Princeton in an 11-6 upset in Bloomington earlier today.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Sure would like to know what it feels like having your team hit clutch free throws to close out a game

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Unfortunately it looks like Duke is not going to get hosed today. I don't see this team beating either Texas Tech or Gonzaga, so at least there's that.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Texas Tech should consider not missing so many layups

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
How was that not a foul at half court?

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Unless it's egregious, I hate foul calls on loose balls.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Offensive rebounds won Arizona this game in the last minute.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
gently caress Duke. That is all.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
gently caress it, I'm all in on St. Peter's now. I'm not even mad any more, I want them to keep winning. 2022 national champion peacocks, let's do this.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Welcome to the club, Purdue

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Grittybeard posted:

Also gently caress KU.

:hmmyes:

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I don't want either of these teams to win. Which one has a better chance of beating Duke?

Trick question, the answer is St. Peter's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m sorry everyone for jinxing is with the thread title. Duke is destined now.

Duke was destined as soon as Coach K announced he was retiring before the season, because we live in a hell world.