Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
They shoulda made waluigi all blue and called him bluigi.

I guess its ok they didn't just turn the L upside down cos itd look like an r and Japanese don't know the difference between r and l so it woulda caused mass confusion/paranoia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a portmanteau of 'warui' (bad) and 'luigi'. but that's pretty confusing since luigi is already bad. gently caress you, luigi!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't play poo poo games for morons like an idiot op so I don't have much to add to this I guess thanks for nothing

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
John Leguizamo is

hot as Luigi

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Waluigi is the only Mario character that matters

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The first time I played Super Mario 64 was Christmas morning at my Bebop and Pap Pap’s house in the woods. Waluihi was not in that game. Namaste.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They should have called him "Tuigi" IMO

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

They should have called him "Tuigi" IMO

Woah dang!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LuckyCat posted:

The first time I played Super Mario 64 was Christmas morning at my Bebop and Pap Pap’s house in the woods. Waluihi was not in that game. Namaste.

Bebop, Pap Pap, and their corgi named Speak are traffic cops in the future of Christmas Cowboy *shrieking Recorder notes blare* See you around based waluig.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

waluigi is good people and is relatable in a way that mushrooms, mushroom princesses, dinosaurs and billionaire plumbers aren't

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's a portmanteau of 'warui' (bad) and 'luigi'. but that's pretty confusing since luigi is already bad. gently caress you, luigi!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Debate and/or Discuss.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

TheSpamalope posted:

They shoulda made waluigi all blue and called him bluigi.

I guess its ok they didn't just turn the L upside down cos itd look like an r and Japanese don't know the difference between r and l so it woulda caused mass confusion/paranoia.

he is purple because wario is yellow, cuz it is keeps up with the complimentary color motif established by mario and luigi. if waluigi were to be blue the wario would have had to be orange

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

EorayMel posted:

Debate and/or Discuss.

Space Channel 5 Reboot with Waluigi costarring

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EorayMel posted:

Debate and/or Discuss.

Waluigi stays strapped

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Personally I don't think Waluigi is Wario's brother or even a true dark reflection of Luigi. Waluigi is just an actor Wario hired to play evil Luigi.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Private Cumshoe posted:

John Leguizamo is

hot as Luigi

This is the truest thing I've ever heard. He was just hot af in general. Sometimes I watch The Pest just to look.

I still like the old Mario Bros movie. I know it's bad. But Johnny AND Dennis Hopper doing T-rex arms? Sign me up!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGZaf-eb_yI

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Waluigi is Nintendo's shameful bastard child- the Wario cum Luigi whose entire existence is a joke. He was notoriously and purposefully left out of Super Smash Bros "everyone's here" Ultimate; cementing the company's opinion of Walugi's canon as less-than-a-Fire-Emblem character's. They'll shove him into Mario Kart 12 and Mario Tennis: Zoomer Edition as a filler character, then leave him used and forgotten... Nintendo's perpetual whore.

Wario may be evil Mario... but Waluigi's pain is real.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
https://youtu.be/L3XnKr0lvDw

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf9PClQKOmg

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
How thick is Waluigi's foreskin?

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Bluedeanie posted:

he is purple because wario is yellow, cuz it is keeps up with the complimentary color motif established by mario and luigi. if waluigi were to be blue the wario would have had to be orange

lmao

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Bluigi can be whatever color he wants to do. Bluigi didn't give a poo poo about your nerd rules!!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
does waluigi even have his own game or whats the deal

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Junk posted:

does waluigi even have his own game or whats the deal

he really deserves one. luigi has his mansion, wario has his wares, mario is obviously a multifaceted modern renaissance man, but what would waluigi do? idk

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
waluigi the kinda dude who takes the aisle seat on the bus and then wont move to let the girl beside him get out and wont say anything until the police have to come take him away. that could be his game I guess :confused:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

TheSpamalope posted:

waluigi the kinda dude who takes the aisle seat on the bus and then wont move to let the girl beside him get out and wont say anything until the police have to come take him away. that could be his game I guess :confused:

id play that game. itd be kindof like payday 2 where youre supposed to rob a methadone clinic or whatever but it turns into a cop killing simulator

we could call it waluigi's pork barrel slaughterhouse funanza

now get over here and do some aromatherapy off this fat line of white lightning with me, doug bowser

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mac and Cheese posted:

he really deserves one. luigi has his mansion, wario has his wares, mario is obviously a multifaceted modern renaissance man, but what would waluigi do? idk

waluigi is barred fron school zones and once tried to burn down a homeless shelter for quote the insurance money endquote

waluigi has a driving gun

waluigi eats rear end out like he's in the hit film adaptation of "thinner" and soon there will be no more asses in which to feast on

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Gonna lay my cards on the table here and admit that I thought the name was just the Wa from Wario lazily added to Luigi

Seppuku time

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

waluigi gave shyguy the idea for the mobile gloryhole and hasnt seen a loving dime in IP royalties because of the "horeshit" EU trade ruling

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/shitshowdotinfo/status/956969945841242115

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

waluigi sold dud tabs of acid to this particular guy in undergrad and it loving shows

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i don't know a lot about mirrors but i'm pretty sure even the first reflection can't exist without the principle

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
waluigi has a two hour long earthquake of a poo poo and just destroys the toilet every morning at 6am. wario is worried but waluigi wont say whats going on.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
waluigi should get his own reality tv programme

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
luigi went to find mario when he was missing on the snes and on the gamecube. when luigi is missing mario doesn't even notice

is waluigi actually a cool guy just trying to look out for his flawed and morally complicated brother? he gets roped into all these horrible schemes hoping if he just hangs out with him and shows him the true meaning of love and friendship that he'll change some day?

the more i think about waluigi the more i actually like him

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i was a camelot/sonic software planning slut child and stan whatever they make. hey even the 3rd golden sun game isnt too bad, you think you'd be on top of your game after making sports games for ten years? just put the doo doo you make at the wide end of the funnel, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
nah i changed my mind he's totally a oval office

i bet he exaggerates his height on his tinder bio even though he doesn't have to