Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Shitpissfuckcuntcocksuckermotherfucker

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Conquistador

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

runnypoops posted:

Shitpissfuckcuntcocksuckermotherfucker

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

And tits, don't forget tits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbZhpf3sQxQ

If you're going to quote Carlin's seven dirty words, at least get it right God damnit.

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
Coffee

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
cheese and crackers!!!!

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
CHAOS

CHAOS

CHAOS

CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS

CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS

IT'S CHAOS YOU FOOL

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

Behold!

CORN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGm2Q4jUV8Y

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWk5e0rVdzA

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I do like a good bowl of creamed cormp

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
mods gonna probe that guy for talkin' carlin but then not ban calrin when he does the EXACT SAME TALKING?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

TheSpamalope posted:

mods gonna probe that guy for talkin' carlin but then not ban calrin when he does the EXACT SAME TALKING?

Unfortunately God permabanned George in 2008, so adding 12 hours on top of that sounds superfluous

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Unfortunately God permabanned George in 2008, so adding 12 hours on top of that sounds superfluous

always the same story!!!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

LuckyCat posted:

I do like a good bowl of creamed cormp

the p is silent

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chief McHeath posted:

the p is silent

Mine isn't

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Clussy

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cantaloupe

Can't Elope

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Deep inside my smelly crundle

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

all of your c words suck rear end. i really mean it. those c words suck all the turds and bacteria from every rectum in the universe. here is the only good c word:

coatse :goatsecx:

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Nooner posted:

but you cant post the "n" word in the games forums

wait you can't?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElMBpeHIGIQ

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Charlemagne did a bunch of stuff he was pretty interesting but he could do this thing where he could read, somewhat poorly, but he couldn't write.

Which, if you think about long enough, is kinda wild, isn't it?

Like you can see and understand and know all these symbols and know their meaning but not reproduce them yourself.

I know I found that wild, so one day I looked into it and it turns out that for centuries that was actually extremely common!
See people didn't get taught proper writing, more of a short hand scribble that could be used on wax trash tablets and such, but paper and vellum was mostly reserved for 'good' writing by people trained for it.
To add to that, at that time, if you were reading something formal, what was normal practice was to literally point at the word and sound it out loud so that you could hear it spoken (by you) and then try to understand it that way.
Which is the exact opposite of the way we're taught now. Essentially they didn't have much in the way of reading silently with an inner monologue and reading was verbal and thus much slower (at times and depending).

So that's why Charlemagne could read but not write (he was noted as being one of the few who COULD read latin without doing the sounding out loud part and was noted as special for it!), And my C word story for you all.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
I can finally say calculus out loud for the first time since high school. I am free.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
cold cut cow curtains

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Comfort food
Chicken and dumplings, they're related and I'm eating them

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Cword