Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

aceface posted:

Yeah, same for me. I'll eat a whole jar of ghost pepper salsa or a bag of crazy hot beef jerky in one sitting (at the expense of my gastrointestinal system) and just be sweating bullets like i'm in the drat sauna.

People think I'm dying, but I'm really in a capsaicin induced delirium. It's a good thing.

It's weird when the cat gets on the back of the couch and starts licking it off your head though. Then he steals a piece of ghost pepper jerky and you now have a cat running around thinking it's on fire because you didn't think the cat would be dumb enough to stick his head in a bag that smelled that spicy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU