Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

It looks like this, comes in a plastic pouch. It's a brisket chunk and it's expensive leading up to the 17th.

Wait a couple days and you can get it for a good discount then slap that bad boy in a crock pot or Dutch oven with some veggies and wait for a few hours until it renders.

I recommend searing it first. It does taste good it just takes a long time.

The canned stuff is good too it's usually premixed with potatoes and saltly af. Really good with eggs in a skillet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Treecko posted:

It looks like this, comes in a plastic pouch. It's a brisket chunk and it's expensive leading up to the 17th.

Wait a couple days and you can get it for a good discount then slap that bad boy in a crock pot or Dutch oven with some veggies and wait for a few hours until it renders.

I recommend searing it first. It does taste good it just takes a long time.

The canned stuff is good too it's usually premixed with potatoes and saltly af. Really good with eggs in a skillet.

I know, the stuff you get in deli's in America looks loving delicious but you just can't find it anywhere in Ireland. Which is a real shame because slow roast beef brisket is some of the best meat I've ever had.

The canned stuff you find here is 100% beef but it's mushy and doesn't really taste like beef at all. My mother used to make sandwiches with it because it was easy on my grans fragile teeth. I grew to hate it growing up - it doesn't smell quite as bad as dog food but it's close.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ugh sorry now I feel bad, I just checked my privilege.

Sometimes the best things are the simplest ones. A box of Kraft and a can of tuna, or whatever you can find in the cabinet.

I had a PBJ and jazzed it up on the skillet with some butter.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
i don't know anything about ireland but Jimmy Keane kicks rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVNgBP6c4Zo

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

BigBadSteve posted:

Begorrah, I'm tinkin' de Queen's been kidnapped and replaced wit' a leprechaun!

https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/status/1503798133251264521?s=20&t=DTt7q-JaOZmYdugzbqzXjg

If they want milk in their tea they have to manually express it from her hump

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

I was out of my head so it was out of my hands

Szyznyk posted:

Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Sarasota, Manatee, and gently caress, I guess Desoto.

Used to drive to Arcadia just for the sonic

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Greg of Doom posted:

If they want milk in their tea they have to manually express it from her hump

Her boobs sank so low they went under her armpits and they’re on her back now. :mamacita:

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Mega64 posted:

I need two counties.

It doesn't matter which ones.

Congratulations you have been assigned Tyrone and Armagh. I hope you like rural land and people with absolutely unintelligible accents and strong opinions on what colour a tractor should be.

Corned beef chat, I actually quite like our stuff in a tin. My da's drunken sandwich recipe is two potato farls, buttered, with corned beef and brown sauce. The uncooked taty bread is a bit weird but honestly I do smash them from time to time, usually when drunk.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

https://theulsterfry.com/featured/ten-norn-iron-superhero-movies-better-than-batman-v-superman/

quote:

During a failed experiment at Queens, East Belfast student Bruce Bunting is bombarded with Gammy Radiation to become The Incredible Hallion. He doesn’t wreck buildings or smash cars up, but his Ma’s heart is broke feeding the hoor.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

BasicLich posted:

They're still under the tyranny of the crown.

Having a monarchy next door is a little like having a neighbour who’s really into clowns and has daubed their house with clown murals, displays clown dolls in each window and has an insatiable desire to hear about and discuss clown-related news stories. More specifically, for the Irish, it’s like having a neighbour who’s really into clowns and, also, your grandfather was murdered by a clown.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Valko posted:

Hell yeah. Aye, lad.

thanks, but I'm lactose intolerant

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Every time I hear derrière I think about lactose intolerance

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
3 of the countries have just come out.

They were all lactose intolerant

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I love that the unionist and republican feuding in NI has turned politics into a morass of anoraks and religious primitives that is totally inaccessible to ordinary people

They legalised abortion in 2019 for god's sake

What is this the USA?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bitch-ungulate

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Thats too many plz get the counties down to a more manageable number tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
If were going to keep having wars let please just have two countries and keep it simple