Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
MMT duping me and flerp in shine 2 was pretty clutch

Sticky’s performance in NOLA shine was entertaining, also enjoyed the boss mechanic

Mr. Robot mafia from Max with all the puzzles was pretty fun

Also Ecco’s sub mini game in the fish people one

Been fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CCKeane posted:

Final Fantasy 1 Mafia

I was part of a three person cult, (and not the recruiter) the two other cult members died day one, I confessed to not having a town alignment day two and managed to play it off long enough to get the win.

This is a fun game and also really enjoyed being scum with bif and king b

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

t a s t e posted:

There’s a lot that I think I could fairly say about all this, and believe me, I’ve thought about doing so, but it probably doesn’t help anything. However, let’s acknowledge what happened to this community: it started getting choked to death by a sex pest’s expanding cult. People got hurt in ways I wasn’t even aware of. Is mafia dead? I don’t know, but it died for me a while ago. I’d like to see if we could possibly bring it back to life.

:leavemtg:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Insandenza posted:

Yeah, I had basically no idea that most of that had happened, and I even played in Riven!

The posts from the people that were actually involved are quite reasonable and understandable. But there is definitely a lot of misconstruing and people chiming in who clearly have no idea of what even happened and are reacting to a thread title

Hell same

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

got some chores tonight posted:

taste graciously invited me back to the mafia community but im sad to report that im incredibly normal now and get paid a lot of money to be an important person who materially improves lives and is universally beloved in my irl life so i may not have enough time to pretend im a misanthropic moron who doesnt use capital letters

glad to know that yall got rid of some of the racists and sex pests (i.e. my posting enemies) from before, solid work.

also give ecco the star even though its a completely meaningless title and will only inevitably lead to corrupting power it would make them happy and they deserve it for being way too into mafia and also theyre a good person (i am detecting this with my really strong detecting skills)

Congrats man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I vote give IK to Ecco because it will be like that scene in LOTR when Galadriel is offered the ring and I am here for that