Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

if you're reading this in 2025 quote me and list how many people on this page still play mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

chaoslord posted:

imgay vigged someone seemingly at random, as I recall, and they flipped town. Later, someone frustrated with imgays play used that a point against them, and imgay replied

“What are you talking about? I single handedly confirmed them as town”

I think about that and laugh a lot.

I also think about that from time to time lmao

Alternatively, this was the craziest finish to a mafia game I ever witnessed.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

quote:

The slapfight between Asphyxious and Bif started in earnest.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

too many drat megathreads in Games

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hi votefinder is returning a DNS error at the moment. I posted about it in the votefinder discord but be aware your games might get a little weird for a while

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yeah it would cost like a whopping $5-10 a month to host it, the problem is finding someone more capable of hosting it than me. Which isn't hard, there have to be at least ten thousand people more capable out there, but how many of them are mafia goons?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

2 many rigged games smh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Maerlyn stays winning

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Get born

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

Jemery at the holiday party telling his coworkers how he met his now wife Brahbara - "we locked eyes on the bus to sex camp and I just knew right then I'd marry her someday."

no mention of his erection, unfaithful to the source material

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'm coming for you

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I hurled my box in the general direction of my secret Santa, hopefully no one was harmed by the impact crater.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Wow, TIL you can still read the posts of someone on your ignore list if they get quoted by other people.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

VideoGames posted:

I got pmed to come in here about an IK for mafia games. I am sorry to say I do not read the mafia thread, but if you all come up with someone you want as IK for it, I will gladly add them.

Got no problem there doing this - I just cannot tell you who would make a good IK because I have not played mafia or joined in here.

We'll get back to you after 5-7 days of voting out potential candidates.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

I got the impression the primary role of an IK for mafia would be opening and closing threads as part of the way the game works, and maybe renaming or moving threads too. No?

There is no actual need for a mafia IK we have largely been a self-policing community. I'm not sure who keeps PMing all of you about it. Last time we had an IK he started probating people in the games he was playing in and it was very weird (I'm not counting Podima).

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

wologar posted:

Ecco may or may not be the best person for the job. I don't know her directly, so I can't be sure either way.

However, it weirds me out that she has been so adamant on getting it.

it's a bit, op

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

let's all take a deep breath and see who is still playing mafia in may

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Oh my god

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Squiggly posted:

I have the best worst idea for a game but I'm only running it if humalong co mods with me

You know I’m always in

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Feel like we need a votefinder host more than an IK!

Been sayin this

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

posting

e: it worked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

merk posted:

I was the scum mvp of my game and they gave mvp to some quirky person who really didn’t have an impact. I’m not still upset about it as you can tell.

What is mafia if not an excuse to hold a petty grudge for far too long?

Speaking of, gently caress you Maerlyn.