Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Opopanax posted:

I keep seeing that game come up but it looks absolutely terrible, is it actually that good?

Its very pixel graphics yes, but very fun.
Single-stick shooter (all you do is move, weapons fire automatically) rouge-lite. Has good progression both within a run and outside meta progression. And each run is hard capped at a max of 30 min, so you aren't committing to a great time sink.

Mobile game which is similar (Android for sure, maybe also Apple devices) called Magic Survival is free to play, so you can get an idea if the genre is for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Voodoofly posted:

This is just an anonymous tip to a potential secret santa: the gift I've been working on is proving more difficult than I had initially thought so you might be getting your gift a little later than I hoped.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Maerlyn posted:

Happy birthday if you were born today

I was born on the day you posted this, but too busy to see it then. So I'll assume this was directed at me, and no one else!

Thanks Maer!

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Baseball Mafia is open for signups!

18 player role-heavy, Fire and Ice game, where 2 scum captains will pick their own teams.