Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

JOHN CENA posted:

Office Space Mafia has ended in a TOWN VICTORY

More like corporate shill victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Hello I'm AnonymousNarcotics aka ANarc (they/them)

My first SA Mafia game was Draw3ia which sadly died before it ended. My first REAL game was Skyrim Mafia which was a fire and ice game and I was werewolves with Rarity and we won and it was awesome. This was early 2015.

One of my favorite games was Byers' CYO 90s Song and I was The Thong Song which entertained me to no end. I'm also a big fan of all the Cookfia games.

I've played in a few FRGs including Survivor, Big Brother, and Popcon.

I basically left the community after making an rear end of myself when I was a super hardcore drug addict in 2017, got clean in 2018, and started playing mafia again 9 months ago ish?

Fun fact: I used to be a birthday party clown named Chuckles! I made balloon animals and stuff (I wasn't very good)

Also fun fact: I have met a lot of mafia goons irl! We did escape rooms in NYC!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Whoever has me for secret santa, can you please share tracking info with me or with opop who can share it with me secretly because there's a lot of package theft in my building and I don't want it to go missing and have somebody else open my bees

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CCKeane posted:

I got my secret Santa gift! Thank you Anarc, I am excited for the escape room game, very interested in the book (never heard of it before! Cain's Jawbone!)

In particular however, I truly appreciate the baby teeth from a stranger and the tears and blood of my enemies. It's what I wanted most of all.

Yay I'm glad the bees arrived intact. Enjoy!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Omg clo thank you so much for sending me bees all the way from the other side of the world!

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Here are the bees in question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012