Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
one hundred and forty first post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
daahhknes

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Idle Amalgam posted:

Thank you for your service, Alli. Thank you pending future computer touchers.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Opopanax posted:

Speaking of old happy birthday keane

Happy Birthday Keane!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
happy birthday again everyone

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

my triumphant return

it's time :haibrow:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
another sa mafia success story

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
happy birthday sandywolfy!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mordiceius posted:

I think one problem I have with mafia is that I want to like it more than I do. I'm a loving dogshit terrible mafia player. Like seriously, I'm really loving bad. I'm terrible at playing games. I'm not too good at running them either. So generally, I just admire mafia games from afar. :(

if you divide the times I've won mafia games by accident or because i had a teammate that was better than me who wins it for me, by the total number of mafia games i've won in general, the mathematical answer equals 1

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Opopanax posted:

Sandwolf would be fine, I'd say two things about having an IK

1) i think that while it should be someone involved in the community, it probably shouldn't be someone who actively plays

2) we should really have 2 people sharing it to avoid any corruption issues

Sandwolf and Ecco could be co-mafia IKs. That would be cool and good imo

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
things can be both terrible and funny at the same time

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm excited to play mafia again after some time and lately have reminisced on the days of google docs spreadsheets for oot communication and modding :cheers:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
im Dick Bastardly

my first Mafia game was a game ran by Kashuno that was based on a demolition derby or something like that, I remember there being cars. forgot the final outcome.

fav maf memory is probably obscured by a drug and alcohol haze but my favorite mafia games are those with really fun mechanics and flavor. Shine, Cloaks, any Ecco game, pokemonfia immediately come to mind but there's so many. so drat many good ones. Also, I like a lot of the personalities that play this game on this forum on this world wide web from the past, now, and hopefully in the future.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
all cops are bastarinos

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Monathin posted:

Huge props to you, Eps+/death cob, and everyone else who have been working to get Votefinder back off the ground. :toot:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Somberbrero posted:

I'm getting married today! Savahontas and I first met in VOTE1's Slenderman mini-Mafia in 2009. I wanted to honor that part of our relationship with a gift I received many moons ago from Little Mac. I feel in some ways indebted to the community for my present happiness, she doesn't play anymore but it is fun to read back through our cringey private messages here. Thank you, Mafia community.

Congratulations Somberbrero!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

please don't eat the original kings of comedy in a celery stew :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

death cob for cutie posted:

idk if I wanna see how the SAW crew interprets a death cob