Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

2 many rigged games smh

Standards have slipped since you stopped playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Flaming grey duck doesn’t have the same ring to it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

I mentioned this in the super secret mafia Discord channel that not everyone reads after a couple people (perhaps jokingly) said my name.

I am both available and willing to participate as an SA Champs representative. I expect to flame out early or go the distance. If figuratively anyone else wants to do it, I am in full support of them going.

i was quite sincere in suggesting you.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

Has Hal gone before? Why not send Hal?

So they can see him post ‘about to get on a plane’ too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ilmucche posted:

how does the championship work, do you get points for winning the game or for being a good player

this is why i'll never go to champs!