Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh no, missed the first page. Call me when we create another new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Max posted:

My account on these forums is somehow 20 years old.

I'm feeling nostalgic, and just wanted to pop in and say that in those two decade, this is probably the community I've stuck around the most. I know I haven't posted much in the last few years, but I just wanted you all to know I still read and think about this community every once in a while. Hope everyone is well.

:love:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hi,

King Burgundy(he/him). My first game with mafia players was an Awful Survivor where I was voted out first by a clique of mafia players who already knew each other. I don't remember which one. But I played in Battleship Mafia shortly thereafter back in 2014. I continued playing through 2020 or so when I just couldn't manage the time it took to play these games the way I wanted to anymore.

My favorite mafia memory will forever be the mafia soldiers game Shine V, where I led the Mexico team to victory against Bif's Texas. There really is nothing quite like that experience and I'm sad I probably won't have anything like it again.

I played mafia for the puzzle solving/game solving/logic aspects. *Pure* mafia was never that interesting to me. The more moving parts to logic through, the better.

I can't imagine I'll have the time to return any time soon given my pending cross country move, but I do still think of it fondly and enjoy still talking with so many of you in the discords.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Your child just invited me to a Fortnite party on your account and told me you don't know who I am. FYI. :)