Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

whatever game the chaos dunk was in

you're welcome

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

My account on these forums is somehow 20 years old.

I'm feeling nostalgic, and just wanted to pop in and say that in those two decade, this is probably the community I've stuck around the most. I know I haven't posted much in the last few years, but I just wanted you all to know I still read and think about this community every once in a while. Hope everyone is well.

:same: but a year behind

hi max

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
oh wow a bunch of posts in this thr.....

:anime: :anime:

this is like in the good place where every human invention is inevitably used for a weird sex thing

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
if i had the time i would join in the mafia renaissance but alas i do not so i will watch from afar

i am glad mafia is not dead

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i'm kumba (/kumbamontu/Moundgarden)! i haven't played in a few years but having read through all 600+ posts in here recently it's given me the itch so you might see me signup again soon :ninja:

my first game was Opop's Canadians 3000 in 2013, which i signed up for immediately after having lurked Ecco's game A Fracas in Caracas that took place in GBS

my favorite mafia memory is getting merk to vote with me and execute the wrong person when it was down to 3, securing victory for scum in bowmore's The Werewolves of Half Moon's Hollow

i enjoyed mafia because i've always been a big fan of puzzles and i used to play werewolf with my extended family as a kid so PBP mafia was a natural progression. i also really love writing puzzles and so modding games and coming up with setups became even more fun than actually playing

something fun about me: i am an avid cook and gardener, and the wife and i built a bunch of raised beds last year to grow foods that we are hopefully expanding here soon now that the last freeze has happened!

it's wild to me that my first mafia game was officially 10 years ago. it's great to see the community is still here and has more or less come together as a very positive space!!!

you will see more of me soon. not a threat. a promise,

kumba fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 24, 2023

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

:glomp:

missing playing CSGO with y'all but my reflexes just aren't what they used to be anymore. what u think about the CS2 announcement?? those new smokes look fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
there was a game where the role required them to replace out d1 but in reality the replacement ended up being fully controlled by the original player

I replaced in and capps got to fully dictate my every word lol that was a good game