Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
that's the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Break out the jersey mannequin.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Break out the jersey mannequin.

Please do not add cool guy Drew Lock to that list. He already had to suffer on the Broncos one...

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

lol

lmao

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:boehner:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Sadness.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Da Browns

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Browns fans two days ago: I can't call myself a fan of the Browns if they trade for Watson.

Congratulations faithful, your fealty has been rewarded with a full load of Brownsing.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!
im permabanned poster BrownsLover216. i first started reading PFT when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "draft capital" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "Deshone Kizer" and "i love Trent Richardson's ability to read gap schemes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "sincere" style of Browns fandom was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "enjoy" The Browns to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Mega64 posted:

that's the joke

eternal joke

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
The Factory of Sadness is immune to all supply chain issues or inflation

That sounded better in my head

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Mr. Carrier Pigeon posted:

im permabanned poster BrownsLover216. i first started reading PFT when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "draft capital" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "Deshone Kizer" and "i love Trent Richardson's ability to read gap schemes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "sincere" style of Browns fandom was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "enjoy" The Browns to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
jk this is the past present and future

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cleveland Clowns

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

this is literally :chloe: in motion

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

edit: aww it didn't timestamp to YOU ARE A FACTORY OF SADNESS

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

baker mayfield sucks rear end he should be demanding not to be traded

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Kalli posted:

Browns fans two days ago: I can't call myself a fan of the Browns if they trade for Watson.

Congratulations faithful, your fealty has been rewarded with a full load of Brownsing.

You come at the king, you best not miss

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

problem?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

problem?
None at all :coal:

poopsock
Apr 8, 2006
Blah, Blah, Blah...I Rule :commissar:
I love this team but god drat, when does the Brownsing stop?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

poopsock posted:

Cleveland Frowns

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

poopsock posted:

Can’t stop.

Won’t stop.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Bismack Billabongo posted:

It is 6:25 A.M. Sunday September 8th 2019. Today is the day I tell my grandchildren where I was, and what I was doing when the unstoppable 100 year long Browns Dynasty started. Sorry Titans.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

I’m a bengals fan so I see two browns games each year. Maybe three sometimes. There was a game in the 2019 or 2020 season where baker was just making every throw and looking like a real baller. That’s how I remember it at least. I remember thinking “oh poo poo, this is what we’ll be up against for the next 8+ years, on top of the ravens and steelers pretty much always being good. gently caress.” I am relieved but also genuinely sad for my browns fan friends that my fears were so quickly dispelled.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Browns gonna brown.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
it's kinda nuts to me that in my lifetime the clippers stopped being the clippers but the browns are still the browns

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

it's kinda nuts to me that in my lifetime the clippers stopped being the clippers but the browns are still the browns

Have the clippers stopped being the clippers? Really?

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I don't think they have to win a title to not be the Clippers, yeah. They seem, at minimum, competent and have a plan even if it doesn't work which puts them miles above where they were under Sterling and also the Browns.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Dre2Dee2 posted:

The Factory of Sadness is immune to all supply chain issues or inflation

That sounded better in my head

Factory of Sadness has a top notch production team that never lets their Sadness output level slip, no matter the challenge.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

watson's all yours

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lmao the Browns are truly in hell

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress THE BROWNS FOREVER

LMFAO HOW THE gently caress HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The new Steelers, rack em up baby

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

HANDBANANA NO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rip: