Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Bip Roberts posted:

The new Steelers, rack em up baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

HANDBANANA NO

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/MarcSessler/status/1504908555387736067

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Congrats Browns you are now the new steelers.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
good god almighty

quote:

The Browns are set to give Watson a new five-year, $230 million contract, sources told Schefter. He would receive $184 million over the first four years of his new contract -- a $48 million raise over what he was scheduled to make under his current contract.

The full $230 million is guaranteed, sources said, setting a record for highest guarantee given to an NFL player.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

The Browns of Cleveland, given the choice between baker Mayfield and a sexual assaulter of women, weighed their options, considered the pros and cons, made a T chart, slept on it, asked their friends, prayed to God, mulled it over, talked to they mama, gave it some thought, and you won't believe what they decided

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

fast cars loose anus posted:

good god almighty

Oh my god. Seriously that’s insane for anybody much less somebody facing al those civil suits. You really think a dude who did all that is gonna be a model citizen?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

the browns managed to out browns themselves

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Kirios posted:

the browns managed to out browns themselves

But wait, there's more!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll tell you one thing. every fan of the cleveland team is wearing a "boohoo" mask while secretly feeling "yeehee" inside their hot guts

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The cursed Browns jersey but it's the names of accusers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was sent a very heartfelt and emotional pm about my previous post. i want to humbly make a retraction of it, and apologize to anyone who is hurting right now.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i'll tell you one thing. every fan of the cleveland team is wearing a "boohoo" mask while secretly feeling "yeehee" inside their hot guts

Mods please rename me to 'HOT GUTS'

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I will never feel sorry for the Browns again. Also Browns fans, you are welcomed to bandwagon any team forever free pass granted by me.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/1501330624250060801

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Might be time to change the thread to "Teams the Browns fans should root for!"

* Lions are the obvious first pick, they're basically the NFC Browns but with somehow less playoff success, and the biggest highlight in the past couple decades is their franchise QB winning a Super Bowl immediately after getting traded out. At least the team and coach seem like a bunch of cool people that are fun to root for!

* Jags are basically the new Browns, have had playoff success in the past but are mostly a joke franchise that are the laughing stock of a division that includes the Houston Texans.

* Chargers are a more competent Browns, they have garbage luck and make idiot mistakes but at least Chargers fans can occasionally feel optimism.

* Bengals are a good pick if you don't mind going in-division and watching a team that has cast off their shackles of failures and decided they can actually loving win games they aren't supposed to.

* Giants are an NFC East team that aren't as successful as the Cowboys/Eagles yet not as unlikable as the Commanders. Then again they're probably disqualified because they've won Super Bowls.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Jesus Christ, Browns fans, I'm sorry that the factory of sadness churned out a fat new load of depression for you today. It's absolutely time to bail.

poopsock
Apr 8, 2006
Blah, Blah, Blah...I Rule :commissar:

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Can’t stop.

Won’t stop.

Jeebus Crabst! You are correct. We just paid the current grossest guy in the NFL more guaranteed money than actual super bowl winners.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

*aker *ayfield

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Oh man I haven't listened to ATN since the Super Bowl. Can't wait for the next episode.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Inviting Browns fans to root for Miami if they’re addicted to the sadness but not this particular flavor.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

poopsock posted:

Jeebus Crabst! You are correct. We just paid the current grossest guy in the NFL more guaranteed money than actual super bowl winners.

He won 4 games the last season he played.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Elephanthead posted:

He won 4 games the last season he played.

He was the reason they were in so many games. These comments seem to keep popping up as anti Watson (in terms of ability) and it just highlights who watched him that season and who didn’t.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I watched him throw interceptions to end both games he lost to Phillip Rivers who couldn’t walk.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Winners win

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I hope the browns go 0-170 over the next ten seasons

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope they go 40-130

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
You dont need to cast curses onto the Browns, they are the Browns. The 10th circle of Hell. We literally have nothing to worry about

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Seems like they could end up being really good. It’s not a sure thing, but it’s a possibility we should maybe prepare for mentally.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Mistake by the lake.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

General Dog posted:

Seems like they could end up being really good. It’s not a sure thing, but it’s a possibility we should maybe prepare for mentally.

People whined about Baker last year but every brown game I saw their D couldn’t stop anyone

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Antonio Browns

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

A fellow Tua Tagovailoa fan. Nice.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
it would be so cool if there’s no morality clause in his contract

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

John Romero posted:

it would be so cool if there’s no morality clause in his contract

They structured this year's money to help him avoid financial consequences of a suspension. I'm sure there is no morality clause.

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

You guys ever notice how the colour brown is the same colour as your poop?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Anyone notice how they are called the Browns but they are actually just an orange helmet?? It's like they can't get anything right!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Apples McGrind posted:

You guys ever notice how the colour brown is the same colour as your poop?

Not my poop I drink grape soda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

pasaluki posted:

Anyone notice how they are called the Browns but they are actually just an orange helmet?? It's like they can't get anything right!!

And their team logo? A picture of their helmet

You IDIOTS