Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Tsaedje posted:

Mediocre but harmless pay driver Nicolas Latifi

Yeah very harmless he just helped kill F1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Is it me or is this chair meant for couples who wanna make out in the garden

poty
Jun 21, 2008

FYI depending on where you are F1 TV Pro, which streams all F1-F2-F3 broadcasts, might be having a free 7 day trial, which according to themselves usually is not the case

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...LhJjwaGwr3.html

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Toto must walk

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Nobody I report for expressing pro-Rosberg opinions ever gets banned (and I report *a lot* of people) and suddenly everyone's surprised that there are bad posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

As a Thread Elder I’d like to announce that I totally support the mods closing the thread for an evening because that was some creepy poo poo going on. That was not the same as shitposting, there is a difference. And yes it’s obvious who of the small group of people posting misogynist poo poo about Kelly probably sent that message, and so please go away, you’re not welcome here or liked here.

Agree op. Hell if Verstappen wins the WDC this year just close the thread for good as F1 won't come back from the dead anyway.