Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

F1TV now allows you to either join a live broadcast or star from the beginning even if it’s in progress. I don’t think it did that before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Haha Alpine disintegrated on a straight

Edit: Red flag courtesy of Alpine loosing bits

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Jesus the whole side-pod just came off the Alpine, the gently caress is it made off, croissants?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Red Warrior posted:

God they've really gutted everything that made PLC different and interesting and given us more boring white men droning on. Sorry Sam and Rosanna maybe we'll still let you host preview shows and hang around the pits.

Sam is in the pits today, maybe he’ll be this season’s Karun?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

The in-helmet camera seems to be better! It’s still way over saturated but is stabilized better.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Dictator. posted:

What's the best way to watch f1 tv pro on a TV? Casting from my laptop is probably lower res? I've got a LG 55CX OLED, don't think there are f1 tv apps for it?

There’s an unofficial F1TV android TV app.

I also used the browser and watched F1 through that on a Samsung.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Do these cars sound differently at all? Wasn’t that supposed to be a small change?

With that Latifi onboard, I thought the car sounded a bit different, but i don’t know what kind of trickery the broadcast could be pulling

Listening to the Merc onboard, I’d say lower sound with more growl.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Merc possibly shedding partsbodywork now

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Maybe they won’t have to fake the commentary in DTS next year.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Charles doing donuts

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

zhel posted:

With Hulkenburg in this week it’s too bad Mazepin isn’t around so he could be 21/20 after the second race.

He’ll forever be 21/20 in our hearts

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

It was an ok session. No one attempted to actually race so still no idea how the cars will act bumper to bumper. Bodywork peeling off will certainly be interesting in coming sessions.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Albon mightily satisifed with P14, rolling into pits with 2 minutes to spare and going „nah, gently caress it, good enuff”.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Charles 2022 WDC

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Pragmatica posted:

this graphic has too much padding! i hate it!!!!

Not everything has to look like an MS Access database GRAMPS

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Haha gently caress u Max

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Did Mazepin’s tell-all conference happen?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Lol Dan you’re fun but what the hell is this

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Must be shocking for these drivers to have to actually race wheel to wheel

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Brundle not understanding what engine breaking is

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I think 8 laps in and the pack being more or less together is a good sign for the season.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Kinda weird there’s +5s between VER and SAI, seems a lot.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Good moves from Zhou considering its his first race

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Ooof merc pit crew is rusty

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Thank you Martin for explaining how a tire change works

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

* puts on cold hard tires*

Where’s my griiiip

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

On one hand its good we’re not seeing too many separate groups until the first pit, though there’s a 60s+ between the front and the back which means there’s still a big difference between either the cars or the drivers.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Pit stops are slower by 1.5s across the board, wonder if it’s something in the new wheels

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Holy poo poo racing

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I was just typing Charl won’t be able to keep up the defense, Max is super tenacious after a while season of stalking Hamilton. He got it back tho.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

What is this, this is too good

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Haha eat poo poo Max but also thank you for trying and actually racing

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

fancyclown posted:

Wtf is the sound playing when Verstappen passing Leclerc? The same awful sound bite everytime

It’s in your head, OP

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Excited for F1, o tempora, o mores!

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Max cooked his brakes and tires, now falling 2.5s back. Hot headed jack rear end!

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Cimber posted:

The thing I like the most about thi race so far is that Mercedes is pretty much a non factor

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

If HAM goes 1-stop than he could be in play but it sounds like the track is eating rubber tonight

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Solkanar512 posted:

Seriously, what the gently caress was that??

What did he say, I tune him out as my brain can only handle either him or Brundle

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Max is so loving unlikeable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

2.6-3.6 is quite a spread on the pit times