Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I'm in there Lewis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sucks that they didn't do an episode on Brundell asking people to do raps.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

just realizing now that Alpeen looks like Racing, Point. sure, why not.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The main graphic isn’t showing TIMES?!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

seems like the dark red adds more speed.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I'm worried it might be Ferarri's world and we're all living in it.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Big Val on the prowl

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

you see they called him Mr. Saturday because he was so good at driving (beating Latiffi) on Saturday.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

putting this here so people can use it sincerely or ironically.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ready for Big Terry to Be In the Mix while Your George complains about porpoising.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Terry B no longer having a time out there

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Brundell and Croft having a rough one today even for them

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

asking for a refund for my Masterclass on Leadership unless they replace Toto with Matty Bin Otto

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

McLaren, please consult.
https://www.howtogeek.com/701206/how-to-stop-the-spinning-wheel-on-your-mac/

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

me, a lollersk8er

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i am juiced for the full radio audio

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

this is too loving good

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Mercedes actually has a pretty good engine when you consider it did not stop working

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

fed some big data into my Amazon Web Service application and it's telling me Red Bull has zero (0) points.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Maybe Red, Bull should stick to making soda pops and leave the car building to the experts like Haas.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Croft is actually the worst

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Dante posted:

jesus christ why are those barriers just concrete instead of tires or something

easier to hide migrant labour in.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

visitsaudi.com

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

remembering now how stupid this track was last year. street circuit in the desert gtfoh

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

people on the tv continued to say a lot of nice things about George based on the fact that he was slightly faster than a guy with one arm and a meat processing failed son. I feel like pundits give him the benefit of the doubt because he is British and ugly. He is probably a fine driver but I feel like a lot of his hype was just people who wanted to say they could actually "see his talent" because he was finishing P15 instead of P18.

Anyway, Big Sir Lew is going to cut through the field for a top 5 finish and MaxiBoy is going to end up in the wall (don't worry he will be okay plz don't report me for being insensitive)

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Please quote this when Latiffi crashes

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

thank you F1 for 2nding racism and now modernising Saudi Arabia.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

DrunkPanda posted:

Most puns are stupid and annoying (this one was especially so). If you interact with other people, you will notice that most of them agree. Why are you fighting me on this...

puns are our most fundamental jokes. they remind us about the dissonance between language and meaning . Sorry you have grown tired of them. I guess it was bound to happen after 100,000 years.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

good scam by Alpeen to get more tv time. followig the Haas model

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ocon already DOTD

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

BWV posted:

Please quote this when Latiffi crashes

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Cross posting from the NBA thread

https://twitter.com/joshgiddey/status/1507832756235087873

Latifi is the true MVP

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

sucks that they can't make the track wider but I guess that's what happens when you build a track in such a densely populated area...

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Charl sorta rules

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

calm down

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

F1 race control has been hijacked by two Canadians.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

this is good poo poo

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

racing this year has been great. Sorry for Sir Lewis but excited to see if it'll even get better on cooler/better tracks.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Seems a little late considering they are already winning (now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I missed it but heard the big news that more and more people are talking about Quick Nick and the StrollPatrol