Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Prurient Squid posted:

I got an Amiga.

another byob success story!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

speak "friend" and enter (the world of the Amiga)

baka of lathspell

Farecoal posted:

"Sod it. I'm going to get back into the Amiga", said BYOB poster Prurient Squid.
"Oh, please don't", said the Amiga Guy.
"What's stopping me?", said Prurient Squid.
"This.", he replied, pointing at the Amiga Guy.
"Ahh, right. Fine, but no pranks this time. I'm going straight back there", said Prurient Squid.
"What's he saying?", said BYOB poster Flowerbomb. BYOB poster and musician Lickable Stix was on the balcony, holding the Amiga Guy's laptop in his arms.

classic flowerbomb & lickable stix

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I shot a man in reno just to get his amiga.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Hey, I just had a really cool idea. What if someone took like a classic playstation game and made a demake of it for the Amiga 500. Like Final Fantasy VII?

Actually this is stimulating some interesting memories for me. I remember plaing Perihelion and Babylon 5 was on in the background and it was the episode where that guy almost kills Bruce Boxlightner because he wants his girlfriend and then later he becomes a monk to attone for it.

Anyway, next Christmas I got a Playstation and all I did was play Final Fantasy VII and when it wasn't a shool night I just played it all night.

I'm losing focus right now but that was a fun memory I guess.

alexandriao

Prurient Squid posted:

The Amiga was my childhood man. I'm going to check it out and see what I can find.

hi op did you manage to escape the amiga to post about it? :ohdear:

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

nut posted:

i sod it and i knew i had to have it

man this topic went places, what an adventure