Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Please don’t use metal utensils on the nonstick cooking ware. Please don’t put the knives, wooden utensils, aluminum pans or cast iron in the dishwasher. Please take the trash out when it is full.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dont put MY hot sauce in the fridge it says it right in the name franks RED HOT sauce. its to be kept at a constant rolling boil. no i will not pay more towards the electricity bill.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Bad Purchase posted:

it stink like poo poo in here

A loving PISS HOLE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

it stink like poo poo in here

Stink like poop and anus

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nasty rear end poop fart smell, nasty rear end kaka doodoo stank, nasty rear end wretched bunghole barf reek, nasty rear end poopoo diarrhea nostril flood, nasty rear end cooter mctooter anus mcsplooter rank.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Nasty rear end poop fart smell, nasty rear end kaka doodoo stank, nasty rear end wretched bunghole barf reek, nasty rear end poopoo diarrhea nostril flood, nasty rear end cooter mctooter anus mcsplooter rank.

I don't get this new rap music.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Not sure who ate my leftover brisket but that was a VERY expensive meal and should not have been touched. It was mine! THANK YOU!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Where's the beef? -Your Roommate

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Thank you for treating all of us to your loud TV show last night, my study hours were greatly enhanced by the soothing sounds of a laugh track blasted at full volume. Kisses!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Brother Tadger posted:

Please don’t use metal utensils on the nonstick cooking ware. Please don’t put the knives, wooden utensils, aluminum pans or cast iron in the dishwasher. Please take the trash out when it is full.

Man this takes me back

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

To Whomst It May Concern:

I will NOT read notes written in blue ink on flower shaped sticky notes. Please use the provided household approved stationary next time you wish to air a so called grievance.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Hey,

Imagine cleaning up your car's poo poo from the middle of the floor instead of just walking past it all day.

If it keeps happening I'll wear it's fuckin skin as a hat.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Why

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

hi.

i noticed you watch anime with dubs.

this aggression will not stand.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chinatown posted:

im gay

Lmaop

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Chinatown posted:

im gay

lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

im gay

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Chinatown posted:

im gay

typical mod homophobia

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

Chinatown posted:

im gay

Genesplicer is such a fuckin bigot

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
YOUR CRAIGLIST AD, AND I QUOTE, "Anything goes. No questions asked." DOES NOT INCLUDE ME!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

im gay

:laffo:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

bags fly at noon we are past that. Gay people are part of our world. Our environment. Our friends.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

bags fly at noon we are past that. Gay people are part of our world. Our environment. Our friends.

Yeah I was laughing at the probe.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yeah I was laughing at the probe.

I know. I was laughing at you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Chinatown posted:

im gay

Applewhite posted:

Player 1

>Continue to experience Dan's last moments.

Player 2

The destruction of one's home planet is definitely not a joke, and you have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for couples to go through, speaking from personal experience. And you know that it's often much harder on the woman than on the man. However, you also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, depressed sack of tears for the rest of your life. People can move past it, and heal.