Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed a huge pile of poo poo in the middle of the stock exchange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The ball went into my anus

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

On the floor they were trading a stock and going nutzoid about it the stock was NFS and it was the "Nasty loving Slut" and it was me. Trending upwards

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shut da gently caress up

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*me screaming frantically sweating and poo poo dribbling down my rear end crack as piss blasts out my dick* "SHITTYPOOPYBUTTDICKSHITTYPOOPYBUTTDICKSHITTYPOOPYBUTTDICK"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cum Mold posted:

OK this is epic

Did you get banned again

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb2jXK0jerYYfK3uZ1NZo0g This song but it's "Stock Exchange Rides my Cock"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

a mysterious cloak posted:

When I was starting out in this business they made us walk down to Broadway and suckle that bull's balls while the senior partners jerked off on us.

Now any old pedestrian can go down there and jerk off, there's so much cum on that bull you could use it as a slide.

My whole life is a loving sham, gently caress this

<puts huge cock in mouth and chokes on jizz>

The bull on walstreet is a sexual harraser

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They put the gom jabbar down my urethra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Genesplicer posted:

The Gom Jabbar is pretty short. anything you want to confess?

Yeah why did u put it down my urethra